Who Is It For?
The Weight Wellness Program is designed for anyone who needs guidance in achieving and/or maintaining a healthy weight. For some individuals this may mean weight loss, while for others it may mean weight gain or the prevention of future weight loss or weight gain. This program is also beneﬁcial for individuals simply looking for help keeping on track with healthy lifestyle behaviours who do not have any speciﬁc weight goals, as well as those who need help managing certain health concerns.
Comprehensive, Team-Based Approach
- Medical clearance by physician + blood work
- Initial assessment by:
- Mental Health Professional – discuss potential issues related to eating behavior and develop a plan.
- Dietitian – discuss current diet and develop specific and personalized recommendations.
- Kinesiologist – complete a full ﬁtness evaluation, discuss current physical activity level, and develop an exercise program that fits your lifestyle.
- Follow-up session with dietitian to review nutrition care plan
- Follow up session/workout demo with kinesiologist