Definitions team of kinesiologists work closely with our physical therapist to develop a rehabilitation exercise plan to prevent against further injury and strengthen areas weakened as a result of the recovery process. Our team of expert kinesiologists provide exercise training including stretching, postural assessment and strengthening, corrective exercise techniques and progression in a safe manner.
For those who are suffering from chronic or acute injury, Definitions has developed a structured process related to rehabilitating the worker and transitioning them back into the workforce.
The program includes:
- Assessment by Certified Physical Therapist
- Treatment plan created using a variety of options included but not limited to:
- Myofascial release
- PNF stretching
- Biomechanical corrections
- Functional movement screening
- Corrective exercise techniques
- Both acute and chronic injuries can be addressed
- Report developed in detail to employer of results and treatment plan
- Report to be updated every week or shorter as determined by contract supervisor and Definitions Health and Wellness
- Referral to General Practitioners as needed