Title / Status / Location
Physiotherapist, Casual, Part-Time, St. John’s, NL
Definitions Health and Wellness is St John’s leader in personal and corporate health. Our team of health experts delivers health solutions by using innovative and scientifically based methodologies that provide measurable and meaningful results to our clients. With our current clients and reputation as a leader in the delivery of Health and Wellness solutions, we are growing our rehabilitation services. Definitions offers competitive salary conditions, a dynamic and flexible work environment
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional employee to work with our multi-disciplinary team of Physicians, Physiotherapists, Kinesiology’s and other allied Health Care professionals. Our new state of the art facility will allow all of Definitions’ health care providers to work together to provide St. John’s most comprehensive health and wellness center.
The Physiotherapist is responsible for completion of professional activities that include assessment, treatment, education, and management of clients requiring Physiotherapy intervention, in accordance with professional standards.
- Deliver one-on-one assessments, diagnosis, treatment and education to patients.
- Document assessment results, goals, treatment, client progress and discharge plans.
- Maintain current accurate clinical records according to standards set by College of Physiotherapists.
- Communicate pertinent information and recommendations to clients/care providers and provide education regarding treatment strategies as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplinary professionals to integrate the Physiotherapy role into existing programs.
- Physiotherapy Degree from recognized University
- Registered and licensed with the NL College of Physiotherapists
- Member of Newfoundland & Labrador Physiotherapy Association and Canadian Physiotherapy Association required
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED training – HCP level responsibilities
- FCE certified an asset
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent oral, written and report writing skills in a clinical setting
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a dynamic team
- Commitment to providing high quality patient care is essential
- Strong organizational skills combined with effective problem solving abilities
- Valid driver’s license, a good driver’s abstract and access to reliable transportation required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those who will be considered for an interview will be contacted.